Mental Health Therapist - Premier Private Practice
Verve Collaborative Health (VCH) is a locally managed business and service provider that focuses on providing tools and services to providers to maximize their success . Our combination of complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) and mental health providers offer a good blend of alternative care options for a more holistic approach to care. Some of the providers we support include Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners, Mental Health Therapists, Massage Therapists, Hypnotherapists, and Chiropractors.
The compassionate practitioners embrace and share their expertise with each other. They work well independently as well as collaboratively, supporting growth both personally and professionally. Successful candidates are committed to the welfare of their clients, along with being adept at self-care, ensuring they are prepared to give their best every day.
When it comes to mental health, there’s no one-size-fits-all solution. That’s why it is our vision to build a collaborative approach to mental health from the ground up, giving every practitioner access to personalized solutions and specialists.
Our business platform is built for Psychiatrists, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners, Psychologists, Therapists, and other CAM providers with the clinician well-being at the core of our culture.
We believe that your success and quality of care is correlated with being happy and satisfied with your work environment. An enjoyable work environment and happy providers equal better outcomes. Come tour our facility and chat with the owners so that you too can imagine the work-life balance you have always dreamed of.
Work Happier and Enjoy:
- Flexibility: Work whenever, wherever! We have practitioners practicing out of Japan!!
- Accountability and Transparency: We use a fully transparent billing EHR to provide you with the knowledge and tools to run your practice.
- Support: We provide you with a full-time Provider Support Team, so you can focus on what matters most, providing quality care.
- Consistency: We keep you busy, your calendar can get full very quickly with cross-referrals.
- Holistic Approach: At Verve Collaborative Health, we’ve created relationships and collaborate with in-house Massage, Chiropractic, Acupuncture, and even Hypnotism/energy work.
- Develop Intimate Relationships: We offer a small roster of practitioners with the goal of building long term relationships.
- Collaboration: Our practitioners have the opportunity collaborate and be part of round tables that large companies can’t match. Try doing a round table with 50+ participants.
- Board Certified
- Eligible with an active license to practice in Nebraska.
- Own your practice
- Make your own schedule, no shifts
- You choose which insurances are accepted
- You choose what issues/demographics you treat
- Unique Spravato Treatment Center For Depression
- Credentialing done in-house
- Mentoring- Business and Clinical
Our Provider Support Handles the Nitty Gritty:
- We take care of all the scheduling to align with your availability.
- All communication with clients is done through our Provider Support Team.
- We oversee your client’s billing and insurance questions.
- Some outreach and marketing handled by VCH
- Simply take care of your clients and yourself… we got you!
- Exclusive Office Space or Furnished Office Space
- Access to furnished offices for telehealth provider or clients
- Multiple Conference Rooms with full AV
- Break room with fridge, microwave, and dishwasher.
- 60 Person Training or Webinar Room with AV
- Snack shop
Other Practice Highlights:
- Self-motivated, enjoyable practitioners
- Common clinical issues include anxiety, depression, ADHD, bipolar and relationship challenges
- Complete Clinician autonomy
- No On-Call
- Culture, Culture, Culture
- The camaraderie and professional collaboration
- Next Gen EHR, no legacy EMR (there is a big difference)
- Collaborative management team
- In-house CISSP Security Focused IT Professionals
- Fully cloud based EHR, Intake Forms, Questionnaires, Communications (VoIP, Telehealth, SMS, Secure Messaging). Paper is a bad word around here.
- Centrally located office with on-premises security staff
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Licensed Independent Mental Health Practitioner (LIMHP)
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioner (LMHP)
- Licensed Provisional Mental Health Practitioner (PLMHP)
- Licensed Provisional Certification as a Master Social Worker (PCMSW)
- Certified Master Social Worker (CMSW)
- Fully Remote
- Partially Remote
- Fully Onsite
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying